Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Document and process all client’s requests for service and submit this information to insurance companies in a timely manner.
- Work with new clients by advising proper coverage and present several options from our many carriers.
- Build a local customer referral network for new business development.
- Become proficient in all company underwriting requirements and quoting systems.
- Daily activities include completing submissions, change notices, preparing proposals, binding coverage with carriers, handling billing and invoicing questions, and processing renewals.
- Georgia P&C License
- College Degree preferred/High School Diploma required
- At least three (3) years of Account Management experience
- Highly proficient in a technological agency environment
- Organized and poses excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to resolve problems with customers and insurance carriers
- Medical, Vision, Life and AD&D